We are looking to welcome an experienced, pro-active, organised Administrator with a real passion for recruiting, to come and join our team in Hull.
You`ll be responsible for the full recruitment and onboarding cycle for our new care staff including advertising, shortlisting, interviewing, pre-employment checks, offer documentation, and ensuring that all necessary paperwork is compliant with legal requirements. You`ll also play a key part in the induction journeys and maintain close communications with the new carers.
Together with recruiting, you`ll also be providing administration support in areas such as sickness and absence monitoring, employee welfare and return to work meetings, and note taking for investigations and disciplinary hearings.
A CIPD level 3 or equivalent is advantageous but not essential, however, you`ll have demonstrable experience of:
- significant recruitment, compliance, and onboarding experience
- working well both in a team and using your own initiative
- prioritising your workload
- the ability to work to tight deadlines
- working to a high degree of accuracy
- a flexible approach
- good IT skills and able to quickly learn new systems
We offer a competitive salary of up to £20,000 per annum plus benefits package includng health cash plan, discounted gym membership, high street discounts, and employee recognition and reward programmes