£20,000 plus on call
Care Co-ordinator - Knaresborough
£20k plus on-call allowance
We have an exciting opportunity for a Care Co-Ordinator in our Knaresborough branch.
Your key responsibilities will include: -
- The scheduling and timely completion of carer rota’s, ensuring visits are efficiently coordinated taking customer preferences, locations and staff availability into account.
- Ensuring that holiday, sickness and emergency calls are efficiently covered and all affected parties communicated with.
- Keeping the database system updated with changes in carers on an ongoing basis and checking time sheets for accuracy as required in conjunction with HR
- Managing carers annual leave whilst ensuring sufficient and consistent carers cover for customers in consultation with the HR Administrator.
- Working with the Managers and alongside the new provision process to plan the provision and delivery of new and revised care services.
- Ensuring on call and back up on call duty rotas are devised and on call and back up on call cover is available.
- Ensuring carers induction, training, supervision and appraisal is rostered effectively.
- Supporting the Supervisor by completing care certificate observation records and sign off when competent to lone work
- Participating in customer assessments and care reviews ensuring that support plans remain accurate and up to date.
- Assisting the service manager in conducting carer supervisions, appraisals and probation reviews.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 1 year’s domiciliary care experience, have their own car and live within the local area.
With strong planning and organisational skills, you`ll be a confident team player and a great communicator. You'll work well under pressure and to time deadlines.
We look forward to hearing from you!