Waking Nights Care Assistant - Leeds and York
Do you possess the following values? Integrity, Nurturing, Supportive, Passionate, Innovative, Respectful, Empathetic?
We are looking for reliable and caring people like you, with a minimum of one years experience, for Waking Night Care Assistant roles across Leeds and York, providing people with:-
- Personal Care
- Meal preparation
- Medication administration
We offer flexible contracts to suit your availability although we do require some weekend working. We provide full training in a friendly, positive environment.
- Highly rewarding role supporting elderly and disabled people
- Regular customers
- Highly competitive salary of £10 per hour Mon-Fri and £10.50 Sat/Sun
- Full Training program
- Refer a friend scheme £150.00
- Great career opportunities within a growing business
- Health Cash Plan
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Discounted Gym Membership
Am I the right person for the role?
- Are you passionate and keen to make a difference to others’ lives?
- Are you reliable and flexible with a good work ethic?
- Are you naturally caring and understanding?
- Do you have a good standard of spoken and written English?
- Do you hold a Full UK Driving License and have access to your own vehicle?
If the answer is yes, then come and join our team today and become a Waking Night Care Assistant in a rewarding business.