Finance Manager - Leeds
The Springfield Healthcare Group comprises six residential care homes (two under construction) as well as a very successful home care business. The home care business has been trading since 1999. The first care home has been trading for more than 50 years.
The main focus of this role will be on the accounting for our home care business (Springfield Home Care Services Ltd) as well as accounting for a block of offices/residential flats (Hartlepool Park Road Properties Ltd).
This will be a hands-on role and the successful candidate will need to be flexible dependent on the ever changing needs of the business.
Previous experience of Sage 50 Accounts is essential
Previous experience of Sage Payroll is desirable
Previous experience of iCare/Tagtronics is desirable
Qualified/Part Qualified/QBE candidates will be considered
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Weekly and monthly reporting
- Conducting any related analysis for the senior management team
- Attend and contribute towards weekly finance team meetings
- Reconciliation of bank accounts
- Maintenance of all accounting records
- Preparation of audit files as well as liaising with our external auditors
- Dual responsibility for a finance team of 5
- Holiday Cover for the Payroll Manager
- Processing bank payments and BACS paymentsAdhoc projects and system changes
This is a full time role. We offer a competitive salary of up to £45,000 plus benefits package