upto £35,000 pa
Community Nurse - Homecare (North Yorkshire)
Here at Springfield Healthcare, we are seeking an experienced, qualified RGN to join the team as a Community Nurse working across the North Yorkshire area.
You`ll be delivering training to our team of clinical care assistants in relation to nurse delegated tasks and ensuring that carers are assessed as competent.
You`ll be working closely with the community supervisors to undertake initial assessments, complete risk assessments and develop clinical care plans for adults and childrens services.
• Current registration to practice
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience at Band 5
• Ideally, previous Knowledge and/or experience in working with children and adults in a community setting
• Excellent communication skills and ability to be able to train non-clinical staff (recognised training qualification desirable)
• Maintain clinical updates
We offer a competitive salary of upto £35,000 pa plus benefits
Candidates must be flexible to travel